One of the accompanying signs of every successful company is the ever-increasing volume of documents processed and the difficulty of the accounting agenda. Since we do business in the open market, and we increasingly have the opportunity to meet with foreign partners, the proper assessment of economic operations and cost planning is often an important condition for success.
In the turbulent business environment of Slovak legislation, there is a critical limit for which a company needs to entrust its accountancy to professionals. Not only because of the increasing administrative burden, but also because of the minimization of costs and financial savings related to error and unused opportunities. Whether you decide to completely outsource your accounting processes and document circulation or have your own accounting department and are searching for the professional supervision of processed documents in your own information system, the Kreston Slovakia offers a solution right for you.
With modern bookkeeping and the quality reporting of results we will free you from administrative duties and create a unique model of cooperation according to your requirements, which means:
• an independent view of economic operations in line with the requirements of valid domestic and transnational legislation,
• the availability of modern and practical solutions for effective setting up of processes and document management,
• an individual approach to the client and for each economic operation using the available tools and experience,
• digital form of document processing as well as retrieval and maximum automation of accounting,
• active access to information from your accounts through reporting results,
• expert consultation prior to any national or supranational business decision,
• preparing at least two solutions to the given problem with practical justification and defining the possible risks and benefits,
• the smooth running of supportive administrative and counseling activities that will enable you to focus on your core business and its ongoing development,
• close cooperation with tax consultants and auditors,
• knowledge and active experience with current online trends and concepts such as youtube, CMS, PayPal, Bitcoin, digital platforms, license fees for application development and games, and more.